If you are looking to rent a car for some reason, chances are you will soon be able to locate some cheap car rental services near you. A good place to start looking for cheap car rental services is on the Internet at Promotor Services website.
In today’s world of competitive marketing and cutthroat competition, a customer can’t really predict whether the deal he/she is closing will benefit her or not, most of the time most, consumers, just go on with the deal just to avoid all the hassle of inquiring for more economic alternatives, or discounts. This also applies to car rentals, nowadays, it’s hard to call anything a cheap car rental, with the inflation rate of products, continuing gas price increase it’s hard to keep product prices down, so here are a few tips to keep your car rentals cheap, even if every other factor is making it expensive.
1. Reserve your cheap car rental internet sites instead of over the counter ones. Internet sites, offer internet only discounts which could very beneficial for you, cheap car rentals can be achieved by being witty, put discounts like these to your advantage and you’re sure to save a lot.
2. One way to get cheap car rentals is to try to get the most out of your rental. Most car rentals require you to fill the tank when you return it, so on your way to returning the rented car, fill it up with the cheapest type of gas you could find, you’ll save more than when they make you pay for the gas at an inflated rate.
3. If you can, always rent at only one Car Company: Promotor Services is the best , companies give you cheap car rentals for frequently renting their cars, discounts, coupons and sometimes even miles.
4. Ask the car rentals if you can exchange your flyers miles for car rental miles. This is especially useful when your flyer’s miles is about to expire, instead of just letting it go to waste, get a cheap car rental for it.
5. For a cheap car rental, try to make reservations as early as possible, car rental; companies give discounts for customers who reserve early.
6. To get your rental cheaper, pick up your car early in the morning, just as the shop is opening, so that there will be a shortage on the cheap car rentals, at this point, the renters may give you a free or a marked down upgrade.
7. If you’re going to use the car for more than five days try to find weekly rates from car rentals, with weekly rates, the sixth and seventh day are almost always discounted, so look for this when you’re out for a cheap car rental.
8. Instead of picking up your rental at the airport, save money by picking it up at the shop, this’ll reduce airport surcharges.
Now you know what to expect, it is time for your car to arrive. This is the important part; make sure you thoroughly check the car for any damage, inside and out, many people do not check the car first and this means the rental company can add surcharges and there will be nothing you can do about it. Make sure the manual is there with all relevant information; check the headlights and indicators to ensure they are fully functional and that all paperwork is in order including all insurance details should anything go wrong.