Did you know that Arlington Texas is conveniently located between Dallas and Fort Worth Texas and has a lot to offer! The city has over 4,000 acres of park land, 5 recreation centers, 49 tennis courts, 6 swimming pools, 44 miles of park trail. Promotor Rent a car will give zou some tips about it.
These are some of my favorite sights and sounds in Arlington.
1. Dallas Cowboys stadium is extremely impressive, it seats 80,000 comfortably and can be increased to 110,000 people. The stadium is fully enclosed with a retractile roof and can be used for many different venues. You can get a tour of the stadium which takes about an hour and well worth it!
2. There is Six Flags over Texas which is fun for the entire family! If you haven’t ever been before to a Six Flags then this is the time to go and try one out! With tons of exhilarating rides for adults and kids your sure to have a great day!
3. The Country Peddler Show comes to Arlington Convention Center in March, August and November every year. People from all around converge to sell just about anything you can imagine. Among the menagerie of goodies to be found are stained glass, stepping stones, homemade jelly, specialty clothing, candles, handmade quilts … and too much more to list!
4. Daired’s Salon & Spa Pangea is the only facility in the DFW area to offer a hair salon, full service day spa, caf, and conference center … all under one roof! Their spa combines holistic wellness, fitness, and nutrition services which compliment the traditional services you would expect to find at other spas. The hair salon offers expert stylists with training in hair color, unique and traditional hair styling techniques, and makeup advice. The caf employs a personal chef who prepares each menu item fresh daily.
5. Alley Cats a great place to take the family! You’ll find 24 lanes of bowling, a rock climbing wall, laser tag, billiards and a video game room with over 100 games! Our nephew has his birthday party there and everyone had a blast, but this place isn’t only for kids. They also offer special pricing for corporate events and have a full catered menu and full bar. I really like the place because it’s smoke free so you don’t have to stand around inhaling second hand smoke!
Activities In Arlington Texas has something for everyone! So come and enjoy yourself.
If you’re planning on a stay in Arlington then why not save yourself some money and time buy going to Arlington Cheap Hotels.There’s no point in spending more money than necessary that’s the great thing about Arlington Hotels.